1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. This Policy determines the procedure for the processing and protection of the Individual Entrepreneur Sobko Roman Mikhailovich (hereinafter – Sobko R.M. IP) information about individuals (hereinafter – the User), which can be obtained by R.M. Sobko IP when the User uses services / goods, non-exclusive licenses provided, including through the site, services, services, programs used by Sobko R. M. IE (hereinafter referred to as the Site, Services).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information that the User provides about himself independently when using the Site, Services or during the registration process (creating an account), to purchase goods / services, a non-exclusive license from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of Sobko R. M. IP and the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.4. By registering on the Site and using the Site and Services, the User expresses his full agreement with the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site and / or any Services available when using the Site must be immediately terminated.
1.6. In case of disagreement of the User in receiving information from the individual entrepreneur Sobko R.M.
The user can unsubscribe from the mailing list:
– by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the letter – in your personal account on the Site, by removing the previously selected options;
– by sending a notification to e-mail email@example.com
When notifications are received by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, an appeal is created based on the information received from the User. The appeal is processed within a maximum of 24 hours. As a result, information about the User is not included in the mailing segment for the corresponding region.
2. Purpose of collecting, processing and storing information provided by users of the Site
2.1. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. SP Sobko R.M. processes the User’s personal data in order to:
– identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts concluded with the individual entrepreneur Sobko R.M .;
– providing the User with goods / services, a non-exclusive license, access to the Site, Services; – communication with the User, sending transaction letters to the User at the time of receipt of an application for registration on the Site or receiving payment from the User, one-time, if the User performs these actions, sending notifications to the User, requests;
– sending messages of an advertising and / or informational nature to the User – no more than 10 messages per day;
– checking, researching and analyzing such data, allowing you to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as develop new services and sections of the Site;
– conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
3. Conditions for the processing of personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
3.1. IP Sobko R.M. takes all necessary measures to protect the User’s personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. IE Sobko R.M. provides access to the User’s personal data only to those employees and contractors who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site, Services and the provision of Services, sale of goods, and obtaining a non-exclusive license by the User.
3.3. IP Sobko R.M. has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine (including in order to prevent and / or suppress illegal and / or illegal actions of Users). The disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation of Ukraine.
3.4. IE Sobko R.M. does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User and proceeds from the fact that the User, within the framework of good faith, provides reliable and sufficient information, takes care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information when such a need arises, including but not limited to changing the phone number
4.1. When using the Site, the user confirms that:
– has all the necessary rights to allow him to register (create an account) and use the Site Services;
– indicates reliable information about himself in the volumes necessary to use the Site Services, the mandatory fields for the further provision of the Site Services are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the user
4.2. IP Sobko R.M. does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about the Users, except for cases when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
5. Within the framework of this Policy, “User’s personal information” means:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Site, Services including but not limited to: name, surname, gender, mobile phone number and / or email address, marital status, date of birth, hometown, family ties, home address, education information , about the type of activity.
5.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services in the course of their use with the help of the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, information from the cookie, information about the user’s browser (or other program through which the Services are accessed), access time , the address of the requested page.
5.3 Other information about the User, the collection and / or provision of which is defined in the Regulatory Documents of the individual Services of IE Sobko R.M.
6. Modification and deletion of personal data
6.1. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or its part, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, using the function of editing personal data in the section, or in the personal section of the corresponding Service. The user is obliged to take care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information, its updating, otherwise the IE Sobko R.M. is not responsible for non-receipt of notifications, goods / services, etc.
6.2. The user can also delete the personal information provided by him under a certain account. At the same time, deleting an account may result in the inability to use some Services.
8. Feedback. Questions and suggestions
8.1. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to the Support Service of IE Sobko R.M. by e-mail email@example.com